Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
We are a public school classroom full of second graders, so when we throw our hands up in exasperation it probably has something to do with being late for lunch, recess, library, gym, computer lab...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Wayside School Series
Latest Memoir (of 100):
Leprechauns are very naughty little people.
- Leprechauns are very naughty little people.
- I'm a leprechaun. Isn't that cool?
- I have a leprechaun named Jake.
- Leprechauns have a very funny jig.
- The rainbow is big and pretty.
- A leprechaun is very, very mischievous.
- Pinch me and I'll pinch back.
- At the end of your rainbow...
- Roy G. Biv. A colorful man.
- Three friends. Me, myself, and I.
- Going on five, no more egg.
- Eggs are hard. Yolks stay safe.
- Eggs have lots of different parts.
- The shell is surprisingly very strong.
- Eggs without shells feel like waterballoons.