Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Be cautious with who you trust.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Google New, New York Times, TMZ (guilty pleasure for sure)
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 132):
I love dreaming makes waking problematic.
- I love dreaming makes waking problematic.
- I'm forever in love with you.
- Lost in a sea of emptiness.
- Sometimes it only takes 6 words.
- My stalker better bring me coffee.
- Dad, I wish you were here.
- Dear Mom, you are my everything...
- My antidepressant, no pill, just six-words.
- Correlation: College Tuition VS. Dropout Rate...
- Actively trying to avoid the norm.
- Broken heart mended using six words.
- Day late, still waiting on Valentine...
- Valentine's Day brings reminder of yesterdays.
- Guacamole, my idea of a superbowl.
- Drowning my sorrows... at local Starbucks.