TexanWomanMember since December, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
I envy daughters with loving mothers.
- I envy daughters with loving mothers.
- Always there when she needs you!
- Mom won't discuss important things.
- This is much cheaper than therapy.
- My mother shouldn't have given birth.
- Mother sees me as her reflection.
- Spent years trying to please Mother.
- My mom: beautiful outside, festering inside.
- Could Mother be more self-involved? No...
- Reminds me of "Ordinary People" mother.
- Cold and heartless behind that smile.
- My mom's mothering technique: benign neglect.
- Dang-- thought it was SEX-word memoirs!
- Cigarettes are killers. Please don't smoke.
- Writing six-word memoirs is strangely cathartic.