TessMember since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever I can get my hands on
My favorite story of all time is:
Midnight in the Garden of good and evil
Right now, I'm reading:
Nothing. Waiting on a release from a favorite author.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Every thing humorous, strange and odd
Latest Memoir (of 110):
Work is a four letter word.
- Work is a four letter word.
- Life's a mystery that isn't solvable.
- Similarities attracts us, differences repels us.
- Surgery soon, only way to rest.
- Dissed by cousin. Missed by aunt.
- Surrogate parents of two teenaged girls.
- Eating dessert first makes life palatable.
- I've enjoyed free products all year.
- Mom called. Nothing's wrong. Pleasantly surprised.
- Eating day old popcorn in bed.
- Didn't make dollars but made sense.
- Got lost, asked postman, still lost.
- Trying to remain under the radar.
- Mom's neurotic. I have same DNA!
- Sanitary napkins don't flush, they absorb.