Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 53):
Be flexible. Inner circles are tight.
- Be flexible. Inner circles are tight.
- Alto. My high notes are muted.
- May's bloomers are all over town.
- Like a caper now and then.
- Robins look dashing through the snow.
- Just a wild card at heart.
- First decision: mimosa or bloody mary.
- A pushover for Frosty the Snowman.
- Sketchy background but a colorful life.
- Too saucy to be a pilgrim.
- Nostalgia was served at class reunion.
- Luckily my broom's a stick shift.
- Refocusing every time I turn around.
- Handwriting on wall looks vaguely familiar.
- Shifting through life with manual transmission.