Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
A short story anthology.
My favorite story of all time is:
Cannot narrow it down!
Right now, I'm reading:
6SV1 (Six Sentences Volume I) in which I have six micro fiction stories published. I'm a recent winner of Smith and Delight.com's "Six Word Momoir" contest!
Latest Memoir (of 289):
Cutting the cord ties the bond.
- Cutting the cord ties the bond.
- Raised Catholic. Married Jew. Embraced Buddhism.
- Published. Six words at a time.
- Still hide peas under mashed potatoes.
- I'll eat anything smothered in gravy.
- Heat. Spice. Kick. Make me sweat!
- First date: sushi. I proposed immediately.
- Wanted to be "Chef". "Mom" instead.
- Husband reeled me in with salmon.
- May I have seconds? And thirds?
- At buffet, plate isn't big enough!
- Grandma insisted I "mangia!" Mom disapproved.
- Aspiring sommelier searching for grape perfection.
- Perfecting recipes: obsession worth cooking up.
- It's high time I discovered tea.