TantAndaMember since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
my life is never really balanced
it's either up, or it's down
the good stuff really is awesome
the bad stuff sometimes terrifies me
but i truly love being alive
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
that's a hard one! there's a few favourites in there...
Right now, I'm reading:
patterson. lots of patterson.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
The best dad i could want.
- The best dad i could want.
- I will learn to love again.
- Where's the dad for my kids?
- Tomorrow i am legally single again.
- I finally found work again. yay!
- I love her, she loves me.
- Must not be so obsessive anymore.
- My nephew: "i recycle my tantrums".
- Mmh mmh mmh i am hungry!
- How does she do it all?
- She always knows when i lie.
- The most intelligent woman in know.
- Their, they're, there, your, you're... crap!
- I worry about people's bad spelling.
- I'm the best. It's a fact.