Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 214):
Deja-vu was my life story already.
- Deja-vu was my life story already.
- Teaching Kindergärtners is not child's play.
- I write. I think. I exist.
- Salt; vinegar; honey; bicarbonate; lemonjuice. Done.
- Cooking up a storm. No umbrella.
- Tell, don't show. Unless you're writing.
- Half Catholic. Half Jewish. Half Agnostic.
- Resisted temptations are just missed opportunities.
- What could be better than reading?
- Better deaf than pain and tinnitus?
- He left this earth, once more.
- Never clutch at straws: they're plastic!
- Remember: reduce, reuse, recyle, repurpose, retain.
- Recycle swords into ploughshares; be peace-mongers.
- Share a shower; be soap stars.