Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I missed it by this much!
In bed I like to read:
Stories I can get lost in
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many to love, including Confederacy of Dunces, Lolita, The Rocking Horse Winner and many, many more...
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Starting now...it will be different.
- Starting now...it will be different.
- Mom facade hides punk rock heart.
- Addicted to boxes. Let me out!
- The first one hurts the most.
- Seven year friend. Partner for life.
- Teen rage morphs into adult respect.
- Too many step mothers to count.
- You are not my real mom!
- Hates Valentine's Day, loves me instead.
- Am dangerously obsessed with six words.
- Recycle bottles, bags...feel guilty anyway.
- He married an Italian model. Tortura.
- Write as other people, men mostly.
- Imagine, visualize, smell, bite, taste, relish.
- Like turned to love, for real.