Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Shadow of the Wind
My favorite story of all time is:
Harold and the Purple Crayon
Latest Memoir (of 260):
Ice cream, baseball, friends: summer beckons.
- Ice cream, baseball, friends: summer beckons.
- It's only temporary, i'm moving on.
- His sarcastic bitterness is NOT satire.
- Missed Rapture, sinning is more fun.
- Misery motivated change.Hope emerged.
- Hating life, but NOT giving up.
- Foreclosure: lost MUCH more than house.
- Without my family I'd be...sane.
- Feel inadequate expressing feelings of inadequacy.
- Pelican in flight resembles soaring Pterodactyl.
- Tried ice cream, jelly beans prevail.
- Changed name, family refuses to acknowledge.
- Impermanence evokes fear, jelly beans comfort.
- Her obituary: life's randomness evokes sadness.
- Jelly beans replaced pills, found sanity.