Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Old Man and the Sea
Right now, I'm reading:
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Cut myself surfing clouds of quicksilver.
- Cut myself surfing clouds of quicksilver.
- I can not stand self-emasculating men.
- Feel the jazz, roll the eleven.
- You see Muslims, I see TERRORISTS.
- Navels between nipples, nude beach negative.
- Enjoying the stickiness of a razor.
- My car smells of rotting flesh.
- Reading what Loon writes is tedious.
- I'm your God, you don't exist.
- Spurs piercing flesh, six guns shriek.
- TORMENTED BLOOD-LUST, porcelaneous neck, SHEARING CARNASSIALS.
- Apocalypse now for the easy rider.
- The quixotic man often danced alone.
- Aspiring to mediocrity every damn day!
- Summer sun, coconut scented golden skin.