Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Told each we were his favorite.
- Told each we were his favorite.
- Dad was the planet we orbited.
- It could happen any day now.
- Expected pain. Was not disappointed.
- Bucket of pain, thimble of hope.
- Dragging home a bucket of hurt.
- My words now come in six-packs.
- I even like fruit cake, really.
- Food for thought goes to thighs.
- Withdraw fork, order your own dessert.
- Nearing 60, still on rough draft.
- I finally learned to be adored.
- Quit bad boys. Married good man.
- Black heels always do the trick.
- Got great deal on used husband.