SuzanneConMember since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
The wrong love of my life!
- The wrong love of my life!
- Serve God; everything else will follow.
- Want children. As soon as possible.
- Bare feet. Green grass. Shining sun.
- God: can't express in six words.
- My mistake was loving him more.
- Cereal and milk, heaven on earth.
- Friends: had them; don't need those.
- Stand on two feet and move.
- Dilemma: young and beautiful! No prospects.
- Mornings are easy. Nights are harder.
- Hospital: a breeding ground for germs.
- Nursing student: euphamisim for living dead.