Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Teenage daughter's friends drive me crazy.
- Teenage daughter's friends drive me crazy.
- Major victory that I can't share.
- Beatles music improves my life daily.
- My mother always favored my sister.
- My tattoos give me extra oomph.
- Hardest thing about writing? Just starting.
- Currently a diluted version of myself.
- Dark chocolate hidden. My little secret.
- Starting to think in six words.
- Some days I live in pajamas.
- My Golden Retriever thinks I'm awesome.
- Finally fighting against my old ghosts.
- Busting ass cleaning house. What for?
- My path patiently waits for me.
- Not quite ready to embrace gray.