Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I am a walking contradiction
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Dark Tower Series from Stephen King
Right now, I'm reading:
nothing at all, lol
Latest Memoir (of 35):
Thanks Betty Crocker, he loved it!
- Thanks Betty Crocker, he loved it!
- I always forget the grocery list!
- Bacon Lettuce Tomato, counts as salad.
- I wanna be Paula Dean's kid.
- O I C Own Lee 6.
- Quote... I love you Mommom.... Unquote.
- From hot wheels to "Cool wheels!".
- I will NOT wear mommy jeans.
- Big boy, little girl, perfect set.
- Hubby plays good cop, I'm jealous.
- Because I said so thats why.
- What a combo we make, Spicy!
- Looked, liked, lusted, loved, lost, lonely.
- Can he get away with that?
- Burped, pooped, changed, played, cooed.......Adored.