Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Study ruthlessly. Play nice. Wear sunscreen.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 765):
Black tie: optional. Good manners: mandatory.
- Black tie: optional. Good manners: mandatory.
- Writers rock phrases, roll with punches.
- Nose rubbed in mistakes. Likely broken.
- Glass house. Lifetime mortgage. No insurance.
- I believe in "love, at first".
- My statement jewelry screams "fashion illiterate".
- Switch lives with anyone. Would you?
- Social calendar: dentist, gynecologist, dermatologist, manicurist.
- Tonight: personal trainer. Tomorrow: living hell.
- Hobnobbed with the stars. Studied astronomy.
- Navigating life's rugged path in stilettos.
- Ongoing challenge: aging gracefully. Bring it.
- Reading memoirs. Drinking wine. Excellent combo.
- I rather appreciate my laugh lines.
- Getting older, wiser, is seriously underrated.