Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Making mistakes that would have been easily avoided, had I even a sliver of patience. xo
Right now, I'm reading:
The Art of Happiness
My favorite story of all time is:
Wynken, Blynken, and Nod
Latest Memoir (of 98):
He lives downstairs; I live up.
- He lives downstairs; I live up.
- He should have been a bachelor.
- Inspired by a thing's possible greatness.
- Sometimes, I'm inspired by absolute frivolity!
- By watching plants and people grow.
- Planting seeds in soil and brains.
- I'm all, "beach!" He's all, "pool.".
- I do my best work free!
- Everybody thinks they're the good guy.
- I resolve to show my appreciation.
- Happiness: Your friend got goggles, too!
- Reading my own poems to children.
- Think I owe myself an apology.
- No more awkward Thanksgivings for me.
- Shirts are fitting like corsets, lately.