Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Stop frowning - you will get lines!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Spending money before I make it
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I Wanna Be Adored
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Trying to be a better daughter.
- Trying to be a better daughter.
- Encourage belief and watch others thrive!
- Lost myself and found my voice.
- Alzheimer's; the cruellest kidnapper I witnessed.
- Still making snow angels at 30.
- Depressed by greed and Tory propaganda.
- Bedtime chatter, giggling in the dark.
- Persistent latecoming is eventually punished...Sacked!
- This year I will try harder.
- Six words - this should be interesting...