Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Actually, I don't.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Brothers Karamazov
Right now, I'm reading:
Philosophical Fragments, Soren Kierkegaard
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Wait hang on, we're at war?
- Wait hang on, we're at war?
- Precision bombing is not precise. Sorry.
- Road-trip on ethanol, thousands starve.
- Easier confiding in keyboard than people.
- Our heartbreak since his 4am bullet.
- Maybe I believed you'd come back.
- Kicked me in the face. Taekwondo.
- Apple kisses, wine kisses, chocolate kisses.
- Creating something new out of chaos.
- Life's secrets hide in Haiti's heart.
- Very organized, very sweet, very smart.
- Tea time with friends until 4am.
- Run fast as possible towards sunrise.
- Love isn't romance, Love is God.
- Cancer. How to suffer with love.