Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Dr. Rob Gilbert's Success Hotline Online: http://gilbertsuccesshotline.blogspot.com/
In bed I like to read:
Anything that lets me slip into sleep with a sigh and a smile.
My favorite story of all time is:
The 60-year love story of George and Jeannine (Ingerson) Burghard, my uncle and aunt.
Latest Memoir (of 59):
May I always be like thee...
- May I always be like thee...
- Sorry I only gave you grandkitties...
- Mom always fixed my broken heart...
- I got MOM's athletic abilities. Whew!
- I'm blessed to be like Mom!
- Mother, daughter, but more like sisters!!!
- Have Mom-like qualities--does that count?!
- Guess I didn't deserve the title...
- Mother-in-law by chance; friend by choice.
- Favorite Aunts are less-strict, more-fun Moms!!!
- Once a "Beloved Queen," always one!
- Wildlife Center volunteer: mothering mammals; more!
- Everyone wants a Mom like mine!
- Mom: Queen of hearts (11 bypasses)!!!
- My softball coach--and life coach!