Member since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the bus stop, the market, the gas station, my bathroom...
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
The news, on my cell.
My favorite story of all time is:
Actually, the Bible.
Right now, I'm reading:
"The Shipping News," again. Haven't had time to buy anything but 2nd-grade books.
Latest Memoir (of 71):
I just freaking fell in LOVE.
- I just freaking fell in LOVE.
- "Where did you come from?" Hell.
- My mom died. Sooo, that's weird.
- Childhood abuse = never hadda chance.
- 35 at birth. Ready to retire.
- Pretty damn sure I'm a writer.
- Not folding over. Gracefully bowing out.
- "Mom? No!" Toddler caught me crying.
- Only face I've looked at forever.
- Tried hating her. Couldn't. Lesson learned.
- I'd always thought she was taller.
- Should have named the baby Karma.
- Dropped boyfriend. Quit job. Found market.
- Engaged to steak. Stays till end.
- Plan every breakup after first date.