Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Next time, use a sharper machete!
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
There has never been, nor will there be, a song written that could encapsulate the magnitude of the diverse lifelong journey I have experienced. I'm the envy of the droll 99%. What an insult to suggest there might be.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
"The most interesting man in the world" of course.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Surely you jest? Becoming unraveled enough to "throw up my hands in exasperation?" Never!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
No, I like to sleep, and have uninhibited sex with young women doing unconventional things to me, but mostly just sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Bible and Koran; fiction with a little humor.
Right now, I'm reading:
No, right now I'm in nirvana, floating on a cloud that few if any will experience.
Latest Memoir (of 26):
The key to longevity? never love.
- The key to longevity? never love.
- Clock ticks, time passes; thankful, regretful.
- Published depression; the new art noir.
- God, If only I said no.
- At sea, the world just disappears.
- To my children, you deserved better.
- Depression deepens with every memoir read.
- Least mincing of words? I'm famous!
- Crunchy pretzel M&Ms are the bomb!
- Can six words really define you?
- I'm tired, I'm fed up, goodnight!
- Six inches, eight deep, two unused.
- Liberty takes work, very hard work.
- My life is not very exciting.
- I believe I won't believe, understand?