Stlh11Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
At 35 weeks my blood pressure was high. The doctor sent us to the hospital. …
- At 35 weeks my blood pressure was high. The doctor sent us to the hospital. …
- Tired of working. Need to work.
- Trip over toys. Love every time.
- 39. Still can't swear around her.
- Forever cleaning magic marker off walls.
- Feared. Until I could outrun her.
- Caregiver. Chef. Chauffeur. Maid. Disciplinarian. Mommy.
- Hey Calgon, take me away already!
- Love at first sight. Needed glasses.