Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Be true to who you really are.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Roll Me Away. -- "Next time we'll get it right."
In bed I like to read:
Short stories and detective fiction.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Won't know how to be truly grateful even if it punched me in the nose.
My favorite story of all time is:
Several: Grapes of Wrath, Sweet Thursday, Atlas Shrugged, Hoxie Sells His Acres, A Moment of Greatness.
Right now, I'm reading:
Green Eggs and Ham (over and over and over again), small busineGss-related books and articles, Rex Curtis, etc.
Latest Memoir (of 5459):
Couldn't see -when she was near.
- Couldn't see -when she was near.
- The chalkboard to life's hardened nails.
- DWTS. Never have and never will.
- Mirrors struggle to reflect wife's beauty.
- The fool --that's over the hill.
- Moments of separation definiting my love.
- Genius of sadness. It's my madness.
- Still making love because she believes.
- Catholic serving hope, not The Pope.
- Battered hearts are all we own.
- Heart and thoughts with ya Boston.
- Should be Marathons and not minefields.
- They came to America to hate.
- Once upon a time's lookin' Grimm.
- A fool without even a hill.