Member since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Some people never decide what to do when they grow up and some just never do
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A completely unfocused cerebral affair.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The news stand
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The giving tree
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 195):
People are way too into football.
- People are way too into football.
- What is your favorite obscure word.
- Should television cost money to watch.
- Teens find term "bone-up" funny.
- Equally happy if i had nothing.
- When I'm tired everybody must relax.
- No gifts this year, been naughty.
- Life will never be boring, ever!
- What part of me evolves next?
- Mindless drivel from person on airplane!
- The world has become too small!
- Earthday every day just aske Japan.
- Earth use it or lose it.
- Yesterday wAs.
- I haven't been alive fifty years.