Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
I don't read in bed!
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"A New Life" off the Jekyll and Hyde soundtrack. I try to remember that each day is a brand new life.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Falling, and getting back up again and again.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Life isn't difficult now; just wait!
Latest Memoir (of 266):
My right bicep will look younger!
- My right bicep will look younger!
- "What would your father think now?".
- Unexpected visit from friend boosts spirit.
- Don't allow disability to stop you.
- I'm getting Botox...for my arm.
- I'm truly on my own now.
- Too difficult to be your sister.
- The situation concerns respect, not money.
- Raised together, but so much apart.
- I think we are officially estranged.
- Must stop letting her upset me.
- First solo bus trip went well.
- Never thought I'd travel by bus.
- I must go away this weekend.
- My defenses against sickness are down.