Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
I don't read in bed!
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"A New Life" off the Jekyll and Hyde soundtrack. I try to remember that each day is a brand new life.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Falling, and getting back up again and again.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Life isn't difficult now; just wait!
Latest Memoir (of 243):
Awoke with headache, never went away.
- Awoke with headache, never went away.
- "Of all people, you deserve it.".
- I miss what's missing in Mom.
- Mom is seventy years old today.
- My heart broke for Mom yesterday.
- I'm too emotional? Try showing some.
- Mom's impairments can never embarrass me.
- Funny, friendly, fashionable, focused, fascinating, FORTY!
- Mommy's little girl is turning 40.
- Months of writing become waiting game.
- She's the meat; I'm the bread.
- Nursing home visits are terribly draining.
- Will I feel different at 40?
- Ear infection makes me feel crappy.
- Trying to find my next project.