StarmagicMember since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Some stupid 14 year old boy teasing me lol
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Horror books, sci-fi
My favorite story of all time is:
Goosebumps by R.L.Stine
Right now, I'm reading:
Fearstreet by R.L.Stine
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Life sucks, now get over it.
- Life sucks, now get over it.
- Gray-ish-Blue, Breed-K-O-R-A-T, Loving, follows-me-around, hyper, fuzzy.can-you-guess-what-it-is?
- Someone help me with Language arts?
- Someone help me out with some.memoirs.for.school.LA?
- Who here hates moms and dads?
- Moms? Dads? Kill 'em, they suck.
- Why are boys such jerks? Nice-ones-please?
- Boys will always break you heart...
- Truck bed, cool wind, SOOO nice.