Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
These are the good old daze.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
What? No six-word limit for my verbosity? That's exasperating!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Is it okay if I channel Sarah Palin and say, "Oh, all of them"?
In bed I like to read:
I endeavor to "read" my dreams.
My favorite story of all time is:
Well, if it's not the story of my life, then I'm failing at my daily quest for healthy self-esteem. However, that quest does not "unfavorite" everybody else's story. BTW -- Thank you, Smith. Because of you, this community knows what I mean by this new verb.
Right now, I'm reading:
Looks like there's no escaping providing an actual book title to fill this space. I just finished "Primal Body, Primal Mind" by Nora Gedgaudas. About to start "Folks, This Ain't Normal" by Joel Salatin.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Song: "If I Could Only Have My Way" by The Marshall Tucker Band. (Obscure song, but you asked.) Soundtrack: "Fantasia On a Theme By Thomas Tallis" by Ralph Vaughan Williams. Ahhhh . . . but these answers cannot be true, since my motto is "Death Before Encapsulation". Further snobbery alert: Tsk, tsk, tsk, Smith. "The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is" is not a question. Unless we fundamentally disagree on what the definition of "is" is.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Bill Gates . . . AFTER he had been hypnotized into believing my words would end world hunger and bring about enduring peace. (Follow through on hypnotizing Gates, and I'll forgive and forget the repeat punctuation error.)
Latest Memoir (of 435):
To do. Tedium. Tenacity. Time. Ta-da!
- To do. Tedium. Tenacity. Time. Ta-da!
- Observation: Observatory observers observe the observable.
- There's no place like my biome.
- A world ends. The world responds.
- Spinning left. Spinning right. Topsy-turvy government.
- Billeted troops aren't excused from depositions.
- Billet ordered billet's billets for billeted.
- Depositions caused dictator's deposition and deposition.
- Dug a hole. Created a mountain.
- Random kindness randomly offsets random animosity.
- After all these years, still crazy?
- IRS scandal! One remedy. Abolish it!
- Graduate: to change gradually by degrees.
- Beethoven's concerts sound like his CD's.
- Today, we honor the original multitaskers.