Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm a dreamer who just can't settle for one thing and can never please people who do. Story of my life. ^-^
In bed I like to read:
The inside of my eyelids. >-<
My favorite story of all time is:
" Peter Pan" by J.M Barrie.
(The reason I wanted to be a writer.)
Latest Memoir (of 40):
Laughter is good for the abs.
- Laughter is good for the abs.
- Found love when I wasn't looking.
- Shared a car instead of bathroom.
- First to show, last to tell.
- Warning: Writing legacy may cause cramping.
- Rainy days call for chick flicks.
- Lessons in living last a lifetime.
- Watch out September! Here we come!
- Six words to rule them all!
- Fairy godmother says I'm too ambitious.
- In 2004 I voted for Pedro.
- Biggest mistake was waiting too late.
- Stop, drop and do hokey pokey.
- Apparently parental control now involves leashes.
- Asked for advice. Got a lecture.