Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The story of God
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
For so long I've tried to hide the real me but I'm not ashamed of who I truely am now. I'm always changing and always trying new things to see what could be different and how things could work for me, but I know that I'll always have my great family.
In bed I like to read:
Inspiring stories of hope
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 62):
Found the one worth waiting for.
- Found the one worth waiting for.
- Confusion by family leaves heartbroken girl.
- Got to see him graduate= PROUD!!!!!!
- Missing my husband all the time.
- Haven't seen him... going insane without-him.
- He may not graduate... so worried.
- Going to bed early with him.
- Waiting to hopefully talk to him...
- I've fallen in love with my-bestfriend.
- My God I'm my own enemy.
- I could stay lost in this~moment.
- Addicted to that look in his-eyes.
- Finding the inner stand is hard.
- Where did you go? I need-you.
- I literally just feel dead inside.