Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 235):
Picking the lint off my dreams.
- Picking the lint off my dreams.
- "It's weird getting texts from Grandpa.".
- Have love, working on a life.
- High five when he mastered fractions.
- I will never teach public school.
- Inner realist silenced by agonizing hope.
- How quickly landscapes of childhood change.
- Like U-235, cataclysmic, with interminable half-life.
- The hard way becomes a habit.
- Heart and mind duking it out.
- Chocolate cherry-cola cake. Maraschino colored hands.
- Shattered like glass. No one noticed.
- Made it look easy. it's not.
- Always find someone to hurt me.
- Dreaming of home, It's always him.