Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Oh, right. Now I get it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Opium, Exquisite Corpse, Six Sentences, Word Riot, Thuglit, Smokelong, etc.
In bed I like to read:
Ancient history, road atlases
My favorite story of all time is:
"Where Are You Going? Where Have You Been?"
Right now, I'm reading:
"The Ghosts of Cannae"
Latest Memoir (of 24):
Half a bagel is just enough.
- Half a bagel is just enough.
- Why Darby Crash Drinks Heineken
- You can't change anyone but yourself.
- It's just chemicals. Get over it.
- Now I get it. Do over?
- They won't love you more dead.
- Put it down. Call your sponsor.
- Stupid is not a right, son.
- You have to say the words.
- Life began with my first zucchini.
- Someone has to clean that up.
- I mistook her for a human.
- Everything is better inside pie crust.
- Look at what I didn't eat!
- Finally I managed to grow up.