Member since March, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It WILL get better with time.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Bad things coming in three's.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I happen to be reading at the time.
My favorite story of all time is:
Lewis Carrol: Alice in Wonderland/Alice Through the Looking Glass
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 70):
Nine pounds, thirteen ounces; She's perfect!
- Nine pounds, thirteen ounces; She's perfect!
- Practices his daddy moves with Chewbacca.
- Heart stolen, received baby as compensation.
- First pregnancy, baby's huge. Scared Shitless.
- Job interview today; feel even better!
- Quit job today; never felt better!
- Pecan waffles, smothered in syrup. Heaven.
- Six hours in the E.R... Morphine!
- Phone committing suicide... Can't find charger!
- Quietly melting away? Merely abysmal decay.
- Grow old, then die? Much better...
- Sadly, cheating ex ruined all hope.
- Badly want to be a mom.
- I don't want to grow old...
- You are not alone, I promise.