SolitaryManMember since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 126):
Trying desperately to be comfortably numb.
- Trying desperately to be comfortably numb.
- Alias revealed, fun ended, now what?
- Others overindulged, I paid the price.
- Never unlocked full potential; too lazy.
- 892 friends and yet still alone.
- Court gave Congress more taxpower. WTF????
- Sitdowns aren't just for the mafia.
- Can't be alone; hate most people.
- Smarter than them; not smart enough.
- She's no gold-digger; diamond-miner maybe!
- Loyalty: misplaced, abused, needed and undeserved.
- Two-faced; I'd slap both of them!
- 99 problems and a_____ is one.
- Must be old, inflation shocks me!
- Long, hard and coveted by all.