Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Whatever my mother read to me.
Right now, I'm reading:
Microstyle, by Christopher Johnson.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Trust your own gut instincts always.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 45):
Lessons that hit home, hit hardest.
- Lessons that hit home, hit hardest.
- Princess for day, pay for years.
- Night watchman. Three girlfriends. One knife.
- Laced his sneakers for last time.
- Writing book proposal. My brain hurts.
- Greens turn to gold. Summer leaves.
- My muse won't let me sleep.
- Wish heat, humidity departed with August.
- NBC says goodbye to wrong Neil.
- Sunday morning: Coffee and Flaming Pie.
- Scorcher. Cicadas give their rattlesnake warning.
- Ammo gettin' expensive. No warning shot.
- Control a Leo? Like bathing cats...
- Redheaded Irish Leo; hear me roar!
- Writing room remodeled, ready for writer.