Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My anger, frustration, depression, and internal suffering.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Writers Digest. <3 and MANY OTHERS!
In bed I like to read:
My own thoughts. My writing. Others writing.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Giving Tree
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 108):
Long story short: happiness kills life.
- Long story short: happiness kills life.
- My Memoirs are sexier than yours.
- Reading your Memoirs: Dying of Laughter.
- Sitting on the computer with Quinton.
- Happiness is being with Quinton Lee.
- I love this amazing boy: Quinton.
- Quinton is here with me now.
- To embed love in her heart.
- To write love on her body.
- To write love in her mind...
- Love the beauty on the inside.
- Love me for who i am.
- Why cant you just love me.
- Needing help... No help ever comes...
- I keep wishing i never existed.