Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 33):
More mess, before it's too late.
- More mess, before it's too late.
- Not all answers but some hope.
- Stripping away the BS, what's left?
- It really does go by quickly.
- Unrequited love, you'd think I'd learn.
- For the first time, no plan.
- Done with doing the "right" thing.
- Amidst BS challenge to divine truth.
- Play "the game" or lose soul?
- Can I trust it or you?
- Maybe never wanted it-until now.
- Wondering why never got it together.
- Holding on to belief and hope.
- Always zig when zag is needed.
- What truths are real and current?