Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Do what you say you'll do.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A most unappreciative friend that doesn't consider another person's feelings.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Pretties, by Scott Westerfeld
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Yet to be heard.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
I haven't decided yet.
Latest Memoir (of 122):
Battled with morals, came out victorious.
- Battled with morals, came out victorious.
- Hoped racism wouldn't be here, disappointed.
- I've got a lovesick stomach ache.
- Please be nice to food service.
- Lost my heart to a kitty.
- I've decided to take up faith.
- Afraid to love, afraid to lose.
- Breaking the rules for a kitty.
- We need our own Justice League.
- Insomnia as a result of procrastination.
- Leave. Me. Alone. Don't you understand?
- Pushy people stalking me for party.
- People often forgotten behind the words.
- Old crushes are still giving heartburn.
- Vague is my middle name, dear.