Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
The face of my sleeping partner
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being unseen, unheard, unnoticed, unsung
My favorite story of all time is:
The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy
Right now, I'm reading:
Francis Fukuyama, The Origins of Political Order
Latest Memoir (of 118):
Can't even friend him on Facebook.
- Can't even friend him on Facebook.
- Nuclear winter of the heart's despair.
- Better slave to love than career.
- Retirement: Exit from rear of career.
- Retirement: First quit, then quiet. Quite.
- Complete your t-a-s-k and then s-k-a-t!
- Make w-o-r-k something to k-r-o-w about!
- So many roads not taken. *sigh*.
- Want it done? Do it yourself.
- Set the standard, raise the bar.
- Have a passion for your profession.
- Don't expect the higher-ups to notice.
- Measure yourself by your own yardstick.
- Got a passion for my profession.