Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Perfection is impossible. Take a breather.
In bed I like to read:
My Bible. I like ending my day with some God time.
My favorite story of all time is:
Rather found of "Of Mice and Men"
Right now, I'm reading:
Just finished "The Odyssey"
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Everything Else from Next to Normal, Your Love Never Fails, and The I Love You Song from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 199):
Sometimes, leaving is braver than staying.
- Sometimes, leaving is braver than staying.
- Today's English assignment? Six word memoirs.
- His suicide forever ruined Easter Sunday.
- Still grieving almost a year later.
- Learning how to love from kindergarteners.
- Home is somewhere with snow flakes.
- Wide-eyed innocence is leading me home.
- Author my fate? I'm not qualified.
- Dad's died six times. Still strong.
- Constantly torn between love and safety.
- Perfection is impossible. Take a breather.
- I was young, never quite innocent.
- Forgiving others: easy. Forgiving myself: impossible.
- Mom's in hospital. Prayers are appreciated.
- Secrets are written in my eyes.