Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
I just finished reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Collapsing, crumbling, careening. Make it stop.
- Collapsing, crumbling, careening. Make it stop.
- I can't stand this building rage.
- Wanting you to talk to me.
- Once cried over a misfit duckling.
- When both sides falter. We fall.
- Heartbreak's like domestic abuse. Cycle continues.
- Hated, Loathed Myself. They believed otherwise.
- Seeking job. Job not seeking me.
- He's always making everything a fight.
- Exhausted and it's only week one.
- Moving again- my shallow roots help.
- Keep with Founding essence. Don't defile.
- Life's too short. Don't starve yourself.
- Protection: Call No Attention Upon Oneself.
- Thinking too much. Doing very little.