ShoileeMember since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 24):
Can't sacrifice everything: don't become parent.
- Can't sacrifice everything: don't become parent.
- Think 100 times: before becoming mother.
- Think 100 times: before becoming father.
- Don't uNderEstimate: ReSpOnSiBiLiTy of raising children.
- Having children is not a must.
- Grass isn't greener on other side.
- True education is values, not degrees.
- Children first priority, fashion last priority.
- Divorce's never an option: after babies.
- Adopt children, they will be grateful.
- World population's high, adding no more.
- Parenting requires two, father and mother.
- Children without integrity become lost souls.
- What's true love, its a mirage.
- Children are reflections of their parents.