Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the coffee house where I can best "people-watch" stories are everywhere -- most of them haven't been written down yet.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Lost in the forest, I broke off a dark twig
and lifted its whisper to my thirsty lips:
maybe it was the voice of the rain crying,
a cracked bell, or a torn heart.
In bed I like to read:
Tom Robbins novels
My favorite story of all time is:
A Prayer for Owen Meany.
Right now, I'm reading:
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Latest Memoir (of 80):
She's so sad. I feel helpless.
- She's so sad. I feel helpless.
- Your smile makes life worth living.
- When you call, all doubt disappears.
- Everything reminds me of you. hooked.
- F@&k it. I'm joining a monastery.
- Wanted: girl to relieve my anxiety.
- Choking on lump in my throat.
- Even your elbow turns me on.
- You saved my life with love.
- I will never erase our facebook-messages.
- Flood drowned everything. Whole town gone.[pic].
- We are more than we realize.[pic].
- At 1:19pm, Sun begins Winter's descent.
- Happy Heroic Single Mom's Day! (blessings).
- Roy McDonald: exceeding expectations; pissing-off status-quo.