Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
seeing a story idea as a best seller that I didn't get to write.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
textnovel and the grocery store.
In bed I like to read:
the back of my eyelids
My favorite story of all time is:
Gone With the Wind
Right now, I'm reading:
The Borgia Bride, by Jean Kalogridis
Latest Memoir (of 33):
Easy: delete, refresh. Hard: reboot, forget.
- Easy: delete, refresh. Hard: reboot, forget.
- His hand in mine, even sleeping.
- True recession: Leprechauns billing for rainbows.
- Me, chaste. He chased. Hasty. Lucky.
- Why iron Christmas tablecloths? Matriarchal tradition.
- Published six words. Next goal: ten.
- Love was the gambler who folded.
- Vitamin C for vampires? Blood oranges!
- Vampires! Screams evolved into erotic dreams.
- When you want cake, don't settle.
- Blood pressure taken after kissing. Wowie!
- A dangerous kiss is sweetly chaste.
- Scary books make the bumps louder.
- Looking back, glad Mom said no.
- Mom encouraged, scolded, worried and loved.