Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
drama, depression or writing
In bed I like to read:
whatever's on my night stand. ( Which is currently Pride and Prejudice)
My favorite story of all time is:
Poison. It's so twisted :)
Right now, I'm reading:
Pride and Prejudice
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Come frolic with me!
- Come frolic with me!
- The enemy? Chocolate covered cherries.
- Oh trust me, I'm happy!
- Sometimes, I want to punch people.
- Your imagination is better than reality.
- I don't feel like caring today.
- Please. Save me from this nightmare.
- Yes. I am bored to death.
- Can you feel the excitement?
- Where has my mind gone?
- You think your so cool. Ha!
- Excuse me, but are you serious?
- Woo.. feel the roller coaster go.
- Rawr! I'm a dinosaur! Scared?
- Life is full of obscure meanings.