Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Blink by Malcom Gladwell
Right now, I'm reading:
The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
On the Radio by Regina Spektor
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Any red flags equals NO sex!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
So much smarter than my circumstances reflect.
Latest Memoir (of 239):
Dear Universe let Lovelylizard be complete.
- Dear Universe let Lovelylizard be complete.
- Your sunny words evaporate worry clouds.
- Stay grounded, hurricanes withdraw on land.
- Pause the Stress. Build a fort.
- Truth: Element that fire cannot burn.
- Thought his still waters were deep...
- Packing, breathing, believing. Breathing, believing, packing.
- Mimosa. Popcorn. Taped Greys Anatomy. Aaaahhhhh.
- Clenching map obscures the treasure path.
- Loving truly, reveals every Achilles locale.
- Balancing in storm, true character test.
- Wrapping my fear in warm embrace.
- Custody mediation: Hell cannot be worse.
- You can balance on a ledge.
- Ever heard of suspending a coffee?