Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My tale has yet to be written. No literary soulmate, only companions and lovers.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I still prefer the smell of books and the feel of the page between my fingers.
In bed I like to read:
Anything but romance novels
My favorite story of all time is:
Currently, love Steig Larsson -- Lisbeth in my hero!
There are so many great stories. And as I grow, my tastes change. Scarlett O'Hara was my idol at nine; now I see she her as a selfish bitch.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver
Latest Memoir (of 56):
Steps to Learning: Listen, Question, Repeat.
- Steps to Learning: Listen, Question, Repeat.
- Doesn't Congress decide more than President?
- Only ten, but questions multiply exponentially.
- School starts Wednesday, hope springs eternal.
- Breathe deeply, smell that, it's hope.
- Suspicion of ulterior motives kills relationship.
- Suicide means you give up hope.
- Hold ourselves accountable and we'll improve.
- Invisible woman starts world on fire.
- Dad worthless; why Mom who died?
- Nothing a good cabernet can't fix.
- We must change our social conscious.
- Wake Up! You voted for them.
- Graduation! No more top ramen EVER!
- My husband loves everything blackened. Thanks.