Member since March, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever is on my nightstand....
Right now, I'm reading:
Life of Pi (Yan Martel),
Latest Memoir (of 37):
Family makes life worth my time.
- Family makes life worth my time.
- Four walls. Twenty screens. Endless thoughts.
- Control under fire; Fire under control.
- Following my mind, heart needs rest.
- Not quiting! Just remembering highest values.
- Questions, with no answers.. misinterpeted beliefs.
- Bowling ball, gave me a strike.
- Need look down, when going up!
- Forgive, but never erase that thought.....
- Coaching my mind towards the positivity.
- From the ashes, there I stood.
- Stress from giving, not at all.
- Marble counter tops, cool to touch.
- Peace to the hood, wearing mine.
- Water color paints with different strokes.