Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Velveteen Rabbit
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Looking forward to meeting my child.
- Looking forward to meeting my child.
- Wishing you were still here Mom.
- Can I get mayo with that?
- Hell would be only eating Beets.
- Grown up now i love asparagus.
- Just need a little something sweet.
- Walked world with open mind (heart).
- Fresh snow
- Miss my mom every single day.
- Too much time wasted looking back.
- Grant me Serenity, Courage, and Wisdom.
- See Scotty... Just aim and BAM!
- Norman? Norman! Leave that bird alone!
- I Took My Car Home to Die
- Kept eyes open. Sometimes made discoveries.